20. / 21. October 2021
The software developer conference
We are very happy to announce the first 5 talks of BaselOne 2021.
Already curious who's talking about which topic? Take a look at the Featured Talks section.
The Call for Papers is now officially closed. Thank you for all your ideas, workshop and talk proposals.
The programme committee will soon review and evaluate your submissions and define the schedule. We'll keep you up-to-date.
Door opening, 3G monitoring and coffee
09:40 - 10:40
10:50 - 11:50
13:00 - 14:00
14:00 - 15:00
15:10 - 16:10
We are planning BaselOne 21 as an on-site event. Depending on the Covid situation and possible related requirements by the government, we reserve the right to hold the conference virtually. Already purchased tickets will remain valid.
As for now, BaselOne will be held under the 3G rule. As a participant, you must therefore show proof of complete vaccination respectively recovery or a current negative Corona test. In case you do not have a proof, we will try to organise a testing station in the market hall. We will also work with the market hall to develop a protection concept to ensure the best possible experience for all participants.
Market Hall (Markthalle)
Support BaselOne 2021
Become a sponsor of BaselOne, the sole independent Software Developer Conference in Basel. The place where Basels IT influencers meet.
BaselOne range of influence
- over 220 participants
- among them 25 of the best known enterprises of all industries (IT, Pharmacy, Insurance, Banking, Retail, Education, ...)
- internationales audience - France, Germany, Switzerland
- frequently visited website and broad Social Media coverage
BaselOne - independent and strong
- ticket sales worth about 40'000 CHF
- loyal sponsoring partners covering an overall engagement worth about 25'000 CHF
- Community supported organisation - more than 800 hours of voluntary work
- program featuring local and international speakers, composed by experienced comitee
- unique location and spirit